We are loving this trend for fall because it is a polished and classy look that anyone with medium to long hair can achieve! Seen on the runways of Christian Dior and Diane von Furstenberg, the key to this look is a deep side part, and pin-straight hair with zero frizz.
2) Apply a small amount of Rahua Finishing Treatment just to the ends of your hair.
3) Blow dry hair straight (follow with a flat iron if needed).
4) With a fine tooth comb, create a deep side part and create a very low ponytail on the base of your neck, keeping the volume low.
5) Take a long section of hair and wrap around your hair elastic and secure with pins.
6) Spray with Hair Spray to remove all fly aways.