The transition from winter to spring is the perfect time to reassess, and update your skin care regimen. Just in time for spring’s warm weather (which is just around the corner – we promise!), we have rounded up the best skincare tips to try right now for that fresh spring time glow:
1. Balanced skin comes from investing some time in understanding the changes our skin goes through each season. Spring Forward With Your Skin Care Routine with our spring cleaning checklist!
2. We can’t stop talking about all the wonderful things that vitamin C can do for you and your skin when applied topically; incredible anti-aging properties, anti-inflammatory, helps control oily skin, hydrates and shields against UV rays that your sunscreen alone cannot. Find out what to look for when shopping for vitamin C skin care products and boost your skin care regimen with The Power of Vitamin C!
3. Move over BB Creams, there’s a new player in town – CC Creams! The biggest beauty trend of the year is a multitasking gem that can simplify your morning routine. Find out what it is and what the buzz is all about in our report: What is a “CC Cream”?
4. Make sure your legs and arms are baby smooth and soft for shorts, skirts and t-shirt weather by exfoliating regularly! The Etiket Insider Beauty Editor Natalie shares her Review of LaLicious Sugar Soufflé Scrub.
6. Whether caused by acne, rosacea, sensitivity or the environment, redness and irritation in the skin can lasts all year long. Fear not! We have done our homework to find the most effective products to Reduce Skin Redness Now!
7. Seasons change, so why shouldn’t your makeup? Take a moment to reorganize and re-evaluate the makeup you already have in your beauty bags, under the bathroom sink and on your vanities. Out with the old and in with the new…. Makeup!
8. Need a safe golden glow ASAP? Here are our Top 10 Tips to the Perfect St. Tropez Tan to ensure a gorgeous tan that lasts!