Do you think stress is just limited to how you are feeling on the inside?
The turmoil of stress can take a serious toll on your skin causing acne, dryness, redness, and may even speed up the signs of aging by revealing fine lines and wrinkles.
The problem is that stress inhibits your skin’s ability to heal itself and renew.
Here are some tips to prevent stress from making its mark on your skin:
1. Regular Treatments: A 30 to 60 minute facial or massage once a week helps you unwind and renew yourself. Use products with anti-inflammatory ingredients such as SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel which contains botanical extracts to sooth and calm sensitive and irritation-prone skin.
2. The Calming Cream: LA PEAU: This ultra soothing gel-cream acts as both a moisture booster and skin care damage control thanks to its specially conceived molecular complex – the B-Cell Complex – which contains active ingredients that penetrate the skin to purify and repair stressed skin cells.
3. The Multi-Tasking Mask: VivierSkin’s Replenish Ultra Rejuventaing Mask is a gentle, cream-gel mask that helps repair and protect stressed skin and visibly improves its appearance and texture by plumping and softening the skin.
4. The Skin Nourisher: LaLicious Coconut Cream Body Butter is a scrumptious coconut scented body cream packed with natural skin soothers such as shea butter and aloe. It is a paraben-free, residue-free body moisturizer that offers natural hydration and pH balances all skin types unlike traditionally greasy, pore-clogging oils, wax and silicone fillers.
5. The Stress-Relieving Oils (Bedtime Treatment, Irritability Treatment and Stress Treatment): Tata Harper Aromatherapy Treatments serve as an anytime, anywhere mini-spa, de-stressing treatment. These potent aromatheraputic aids soothe the mind and soul with uplifting blends of floral and essential oils to help dispel anxiety and stress and promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
Etiket Insider Tip: Paule, our esthetician, recommends adding essential oils to your skin care routine and any time you receive a facial. They can help at a topical level, but most importantly, they can help you to relax as well.